Terms of service
Online Store Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions of use (hereinafter referred to as the 'Terms and Conditions') apply to the online store of circlelabo (hereinafter referred to as the 'Shop'). These Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms and Conditions") apply to the online store provided by circlelabo ("the Shop") on this website (the "Service"). These Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms and Conditions") set out the terms and conditions of use of the online store ("Service") provided by circlelabo ("the Shop") on this website. The Terms and Conditions of Use of the online store provided by circlelabo ('the Shop') on this website ('the Service'). All registered users (hereinafter referred to as 'users') are bound by these terms and conditions. The registered users (hereinafter referred to as 'Users') are requested to use the Service in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Article 1 (Application)
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to all relations between the User and the Shop in relation to the use of the Services.
2. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, the Shop may also make other rules and regulations concerning the use of the Service (hereinafter referred to as the "Individual Regulations"). The Shop may also make other rules and regulations concerning the use of the Service (hereinafter referred to as the "Individual Regulations"). These individual provisions shall form part of these Terms and Conditions, irrespective of their name.
3. If the provisions of these Terms and Conditions conflict with the individual provisions of the preceding paragraph, the individual provisions shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration for use)
1. The registration for use of the Service is completed when the potential customer has agreed to these Terms and Conditions and has applied for registration in the manner prescribed by the Shop and when the Shop notifies the potential customer of its approval of the application.
2. The Shop may not approve the application for registration if it considers that the applicant has any of the following reasons, and shall not be obliged to disclose the reasons for this.
1. If the applicant has provided false information when applying for registration.
2. if the application is from a person who has violated these Terms and Conditions
3. in any other case where the Shop deems the registration to be inappropriate.
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
1. The User shall manage his/her user ID and password for the Service at his/her own risk.
2. Under no circumstances may you transfer or lend your user ID and password to a third party or share them with a third party. If a user logs in with the same combination of user ID and password as the registered information, the Shop considers the use of the Service to be by the user who has registered the user ID.
3. The Shop shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of the User ID and password by a third party, except in cases of intent or gross negligence on the part of the Shop.
Article 4 (Sales Contract)
1. A purchase contract for the Service is concluded when the User makes a purchase offer to the Shop and the Shop notifies the User that it has accepted the offer. Ownership of the goods shall be transferred to the User when the Shop delivers the goods to the delivery company.
2. The Shop reserves the right to terminate the purchase agreement without prior notice to the User in any of the following cases:
1. if the user violates these Terms and Conditions
2. if the delivery of the product is not completed because the delivery address is unknown or the user is absent for a long period of time
3. in any other case where it is deemed that the relationship of trust between the Shop and the User has been damaged.
3. The method of payment, delivery, cancellation of purchase orders, return of goods, etc., in relation to the Service shall be determined separately by the Shop.
Article 5 (Intellectual property rights)
The copyright or other intellectual property rights in the photographs of products and other content provided by the Service (hereinafter referred to as "Content") belong to the Shop, the Content provider or other legitimate right holders, and the User may not reproduce, reprint, modify or make any other secondary use of them without permission. The User may not reproduce, reprint, modify or make any other secondary use of the content without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibitions)
The User shall not do any of the following acts when using the Service. 1.
1. acts in breach of the law or public order and morals
2. actions related to criminal acts.
3. infringement of copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights contained in the Service.
4. acts that destroy or interfere with the functioning of the Shop's server or network.
5. commercial use of information obtained from the Service.
6. acts that may interfere with the operation of the Shop's services.
7. any act of gaining or attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Shop.
8. acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users.
9. acts of impersonating another user
10. directly or indirectly providing benefits to anti-social forces in relation to the Shop's services.
11. any other acts that the Shop deems inappropriate.
Article 7 (Suspension of the Services)
The Shop reserves the right to suspend or discontinue all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User for any of the following reasons:
1. maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer systems involved in the Service
2. when the provision of the Service becomes difficult due to force majeure, such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, power outages or natural disasters
3. when computers or communication lines have stopped due to an accident
4. in any other case where the Shop deems it difficult to provide the Service.
2. The Shop shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the User or any third party as a result of the suspension or interruption of the Service, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 (Restriction of use and cancellation of registration)
1. the Shop may, without prior notice, restrict the User from using all or part of the Services or terminate the User's registration if any of the following apply
1. if the user has violated any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions
2. if it is found that there are falsehoods in the registration details
3. if the credit card the user has registered as a means of payment is suspended
4. if the User defaults on payment of fees or other payment obligations
5. if the User fails to respond to communications from the Shop for a certain period of time
6. if there has been no use of the Service for a certain period of time since the last use
7. if the Shop otherwise deems the use of the Service to be inappropriate.
2. The Shop shall not be liable for any damage incurred by the User as a result of actions taken by the Shop in accordance with this Article.
Article 9 (Withdrawal from membership)
The User may withdraw from the Service by following the prescribed withdrawal procedure.
Article 10 (Disclaimer and disclaimer of warranty)
1. The Shop does not warrant that the Service is free from defects in fact or law (including safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security or other defects, errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc.). The Shop does not guarantee the absence of defects (including errors, bugs, infringements of rights, etc.).
2. The Shop accepts no liability for any damage incurred by the User as a result of the Service. However, the Shop shall not be liable for any damages arising from the Service if the contract between the Shop and the User (including these Terms and Conditions) is in breach of the Consumer Contract Act. However, this disclaimer does not apply if the contract between the Shop and the User in relation to the Service (including this Agreement) is a consumer contract as defined in the Consumer Contract Act, but even in this case, the Shop shall not be held liable for any default or tortious act by the Shop due to its negligence (excluding gross negligence). However, even in this case, the Shop shall not be liable for any damage arising from special circumstances (including cases where the Shop or the User foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of damage), which is caused by the Shop's negligence (excluding gross negligence), default or tortious act. The Shop shall not be liable for any damage arising from special circumstances (including damage that the Shop or the User foresaw or could have foreseen).
3. The Shop shall not be liable for any transactions, communications or disputes between the User and other Users or third parties in connection with the Service.
Article 11 (Changes to the Service)
The Shop reserves the right to change the content of the Services or to discontinue the provision of the Services without notice to the User, and shall not be liable for any damage incurred by the User as a result of such changes.
The Shop may change the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to the User if it deems it necessary. The User shall be deemed to have agreed to the amended Terms and Conditions if he/she starts to use the Service after the amendments have been made.
Article 13 (Handling of personal data)
Article 14 (Notification or communication)
Notices or communications between the User and the Shop shall be made in the manner prescribed by the Shop. Unless the User notifies the Shop of a change in his or her contact details in accordance with a method specified separately by the Shop, the Shop will assume that the contact details currently registered with the Shop are valid and will send notices or communications to them, which will be deemed to have reached the User at the time they are sent.
Article 15 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The User may not, without the prior written consent of the Shop, assign his/her position in the contract of use or any rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to a third party or offer them as security.
Article 16 (Governing law and jurisdiction)
1. The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Japan. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall be excluded in relation to the Services.
2. In the event of disputes arising in relation to the Service, the court with jurisdiction over the location of the head office of the Shop shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction.